What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill a request for information.
What do we use your information for?
- to personalize your experience…we like knowing who we’re talking to!
- to improve our website. No one likes a website that sucks. Your feedback is appreciated.
- to improve customer service. Your information helps us respond to your requests more effectively and support your needs)
- to process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. This is a safe place honey.
- to send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product information…and whatever dance party Erin may be able to be found at in a city near you. This is worth the trip. We promise.
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey, free stuff or whatever else we may be in the mood for.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measure to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. We also have a really really mean rescue dog. Seriously.